For International Coffee Day (1st of October), we decided to launch our new coffee bean grinder.
Introducing the Groove Compact - Our wireless, electric, burr (stainless steel) coffee bean grinder.
Why did we Design the Groove Compact?
Most of us know that great tasting coffee comes down to a lot of things, but mainly the consistency of your grind consistency. A lot of coffee heads like to use manual grinders as they typically are the best way to grind coffee due to the burr grinders which are usually well engineered. There are also counter top grinders but these can take up a lot of space in the kitchen.
We also wanted a product that you can take with you, whether you want to grind in the office or on an adventurous camping trip. This is a versatile grinder that can do it all.
How does it Work?
- Twist to open
- Add your chosen amount of beans into the mid-section
- Press the button on the top to start grinding
- Grounds will empty into the bottom catcher.
- You can adjust the grind size with the adjuster on the bottom.
- You can grind directly into other vessels instead of the catcher below.
- To charge, just plug the USBC cable into the top and a power outlet.
We thought it would be great to be able to grind your beans directly into a Chemex, french press or even the Barisieur filter.
To find out more information please go to the product page HERE.
We have also made a Youtube Video:
Please tell us what you think or even ask questions in the comments and we'll do our best to get back to you.
Thank you for reading,
Team Joy Resolve